Invisalign Costs (ChaseHealthAdvance)
You are your best investment
It's true. No matter what you've believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you're doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by our practice.
Attractive payment options for Invisalign
- Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
- Low and no down payment options available
- Small monthly payments to fit your budget – conveniently apply online by clicking on the ChaseHealthAdvance banner below
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
To estimate your monthly payment with ChaseHealthAdvance, enter your treatment fee in the calculator.
To learn more about our payment options, click here or contact us by phone.
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment. To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.
Invisalign is a registered trademark of Align Technology, Inc.